Monday, February 6, 2017
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF JANUARY 18, 2017.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. FP-02-17-02; FINAL PLAT APPROVAL FOR HERRINGTON PARK, 4TH PLAT, A TWO LOT, 99-UNIT, MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION, GENERALLY LOCATED IN THE 21300 BLOCK OF W. 65TH TERRACE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PAYNE AND BROCKWAY FOR LDR PLUS 3, LLC, DEVELOPER.
3. SP-01-17-02; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 985 SQUARE FOOT BUILDING ADDITION AT 22120 MIDLAND DRIVE IN THE BUFFALO RIDGE SUBDIVISION. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY NOLTE & ASSOCIATES, ON BEHALF OF DR. CHAD BARNES, OWNER.
4. SP-02-17-02; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR EXTERIOR FAÇADE REVISIONS AT THE WENDY’S RESTAURANT, LOCATED AT 7175 RENNER ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY LICKEL ARCHITECTURE FOR NPC INTERNATIONAL, RESTAURANT OWNER.
5. SP-03-17-02; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF AN 8,279 SQUARE FOOT MULTI-TENANT BUILDING TO BE LOCATED AT 22414 W. 66TH STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY ICON ARCHITECTURE FOR VISION CARE ASSOCIATES, PROPERTY DEVELOPER.
6. SP-04-17-02; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 2,800 SQUARE FOOT DRIVE-THRU CUSTARD STORE TO BE LOCATED AT 10816 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY SCHLAGEL AND ASSOCIATES FOR STAG’S CREEK LLC, PROPERTY OWNER.
7. SP-05-17-02; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 12,443 SQUARE FOOT MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING IN THE 6800 BLOCK OF ANDERSON. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY RIC ENGINEERS FOR HIGHLANDS DEVELOPMENT, PROPERTY OWNER.
D. OTHER BUSINESS