Wednesday, September 6, 2017
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF AUGUST 21, 2017.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. FP-13-17-09; FINAL PLAT APPROVAL FOR EVANGELISTIC CENTER CHURCH, A SINGLE LOT SUBDIVISION, LOCATED IN THE 5600 BLOCK OF RENNER ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY SHAFER, KLINE & WARREN, INC. FOR EVANGELISTIC CENTER CHURCH, OWNER.
3. SP-23-17-09; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A 25,580 SQUARE FOOT CHURCH PROPOSED ON A 32.03-ACRE SITE. THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN THE 5600 BLOCK OF RENNER ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY SHAFER, KLINE AND WARREN FOR THE EVANGELISTIC CENTER CHURCH, OWNER.
4. FP-14-17-09; FINAL PLAT APPROVAL FOR CANYON LAKES, A SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION, LOCATED IN THE 5800-5900 BLOCKS OF BELMONT DRIVE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PHELPS ENGINEERING FOR CLEAR CREEK PARTNERS, LLC, OWNER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-04-17-09; SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL FOR MULLEN COACH, LOCATED AT 7023 MARTINDALE ROAD FOR AN AUTO DEALER’S LICENSE IN THE PI (PLANNED INDUSTRIAL) ZONING DISTRICT. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY JOHN MULLEN OF MULLEN COACH LLC.
2. PREPLAT-15-17-09; PRELIMINARY PLAT APPROVAL FOR BELLMONT PROMENADE, A THREE LOT COMMERCIAL SUBDIVISION LOCATED IN THE 6600 BLOCK OF MAURER ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED BY BHC RHODES ON BEHALF OF LEGACY DEVELOPMENT, DEVELOPER.
3. SP-24-17-09; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR BELLMONT PROMENADE, A MULTI-TENANT COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROPOSED AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY AND MAURER ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED BY BHC RHODES ON BEHALF OF LEGACY DEVELOPMENT, DEVELOPER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS