Monday, May 15, 2017
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF MAY 1, 2017.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. SUP-02-87-01; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO, EXTRA SPACE STORAGE (FORMERLY STORAGE USA), FOR A LIVE-IN MANAGER AT THE FACILITY IN THE PI (PLANNED INDUSTRIAL) ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 12977 SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY.
3. SUP-03-98-03; REVIEW OF THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT PREVIOUSLY ISSUED TO, MILL VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL, FOR A FIELD HOUSE, STADIUM AND ATHLETIC FACILITIES IN THE AG (AGRICULTURAL) ZONING DISTRICT, LOCATED AT 6020 MONTICELLO ROAD.
4. SP-12-17-05; SITE PLAN APPROVAL FOR A 2,580 SQUARE FOOT ADDITION TO A BUILDING LOCATED AT 23754 W. 82ND TERRACE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY KEVIN YORK OF YORK CONSTRUCTION FOR TOP NOTCH HEATING AND COOLING, OWNER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SP-13-17-05; REVISED SITE PLAN FOR GREENS OF CHAPEL CREEK TOWNHOMES, A MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION LOCATED IN THE 6500–6700 BLOCKS OF GLEASON ROAD. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY VINCE CLINE FOR ORIN SWEENEY, OWNER/DEVELOPER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS
1. CONSIDER CANCELLATION OF THE JULY 3, 2017 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING.