Monday, June 5, 2017
A. ROLL CALL
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. CONSENT ITEMS
1. APPROVE MINUTES FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING OF MAY 15, 2017.
Items listed under the Consent Items have been distributed to each member of the Planning Commission for review and study. The items conform to City requirements and staff has discussed conditions of approval with the applicant who is in agreement. These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion of the Commission with no separate discussion. If separate discussion is requested on an item, from either the Planning Commission or from the public, that item may be removed from the Consent Items and discussed immediately following the Consent Items.
2. FP-08-17-06; FINAL PLAT APPROVAL FOR ATTIC STORAGE OF SHAWNEE, A SINGLE LOT INDUSTRIAL SUBDIVISION PROPOSED IN THE 20300 BLOCK OF W. 66TH TERRACE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY PHELPS ENGINEERING FOR ER PROPERTIES, LLC, DEVELOPER.
3. SP-16-17-06; SITE PLAN APPROVAL TO REVISE THE EXTERIOR COLOR OF THE FORMER CITYWIDE ELECTRIC BUILDING, LOCATED AT 5919 BARTON STREET. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY NICK EWING OF SULLIVAN PALMER ARCHITECTS FOR COMPLETE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, OWNER.
D. NEW BUSINESS
1. SUP-02-17-06; SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL FOR THE OPERATION OF A GROUP DAY CARE WITH UP TO TEN (10) CHILDREN, AS A HOME OCCUPATION, LOCATED AT 5542 BELMONT DRIVE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY JESSE SMITH, OWNER.
2. SUP-03-17-06; SPECIAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL TO PROVIDE LIVE ENTERTAINMENT IN THE FORM OF A DEEJAY OR LIVE BAND AT THE ROXY, A RESTAURANT LICENSED BY THE STATE AS A DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT, PROPOSED TO BE LOCATED AT 13410 W. 62ND TERRACE. THE APPLICATION IS FILED BY JIM KILROY, BUSINESS OWNER.
E. OTHER BUSINESS